Monday, 7 November 2016

TREND: GRUNGY LAYERS


Jacket- TOPMAN, Nick Grimshaw collection / Shirt- TOPMAN (similar) / T-shirt- ASOS / Jeans- TOPMAN / Boots- OFFICE 







have been looking on a few of my favourite clothing websites for new clothes to buy, and I recently came across a new trend which I completely adore.  The trend I came across was labelled 'GRUNGY LAYERS' on ASOS and its something that I've always done without it really being a 'trend' as such. I love layering different textures with similar colours to create a grungy vibe. I wouldn't describe my personal style as 'grungy' however I have quite a few pieces of clothing in my wardrobe that could be described in that way. I hope this is a trend that will stick around for a while, as I think it is something really cool and different for autumn/winter time.  



THANK-YOU
PHOTOGRAPHY- Shelly Ayscough
CLAYTON EVANS

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig